Official Wimbledon Hospitality is second to none. Ever since the very first tournament took place back in 1877, it has cemented itself as the title all players want to win more than any other. It offers the highest standard of competition and of course the highest standard of service.
There are many reasons to choose the official Wimbledon hospitality packages:
1. Service– from the initial enquiry all the way through to your visit to the iconic grass courts you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to help with anything you may need before, during and after the tournament to ensure you have the best possible experience. For the Championships 2020 we will also have a Sportsworld representative on site throughout the tournament who will welcome you to your luxury hospitality facility and take care of all your needs throughout the day.
2. Atmosphere– When it comes to British Summer Time it does not get any better than a day at the Championships. All Official Wimbledon Hospitality facilities offer an atmosphere like no other. With live musicians throughout the day, you can sip on bespoke cocktails and indulge yourself in the beautiful surroundings of an English garden.
3. Fine dining– Enjoy a bespoke fine dining experience designed and delivered by world famous chef Albert Roux and fellow award-winning fine dining chefs. Afternoon tea, strawberries and cream and a complimentary bar throughout the day will ensure you leave with a stomach full of food and a heart full of joy.
4. The view– All Wimbledon hospitality packages include seats which are located within the official Wimbledon allocation. Witness every forehand, backhand and down-the-line winner with some of the best views in the house.
5. History– The Championships, Wimbledon is a worldwide phenomenon which gathers crowds from across globe to watch the tennis elite battle it out in SW19. The iconic tournament has held its reputation as one of the most coveted grand slams in the series, so what are you waiting for? Be part of the action and see history in the making at this year’s Championships.
The iconic tournament has held its reputation as one of the most coveted grand slams in the series, so what are you waiting for? Be part of the action and see history in the making at this year’s Championships. Follow the link to our Wimbledon page: https://sportsworld.co.uk/tennis-hospitality/wimbledon-hospitality/
Enquire now for Wimbledon hospitality
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, Causeway House, 13 The Causeway, London, Teddington, TW11 0JR - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate go to: www.caa.co.uk.