Treehouse Official Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
27th June – 10th July 2022
The Treehouse is a brand new official hospitality experience available for the first 10 days of The Championships, Wimbledon 2022.
Perched above The Lawn, The Treehouse offers a range of informal, unreserved seating areas, designed to give you the freedom to enjoy your day at your own pace. Vibrant interiors, cantilever balconies overlooking the garden (also accessible to guests) and luxurious furnishings add to the informal, immersive experience.
A roaming menu of gourmet small plates from Tom Sellers, Chef Patron of 2 Michelin Star Restaurant Story will be served throughout the day, and live cooking displays and DJs will heighten the experiential, lively atmosphere. Your Centre Court or No.1 Court seats are a short walk away, reserved for the day, so you can catch the world-class tennis whenever you are ready.
Price from £670 + VAT per person
- Official prime viewing location on Centre Court or No.1 Court
- Situated above The Lawn, directly opposite gate 5
- Buggy shuttles to the gate (<1min)
- Parking directly outside the facility (subject to availability)
- Dedicated concierge service
- Exclusive balcony overlooking the garden & lake, with views towards the city
- Live DJs and access to The Lawn garden
- Flexible, informal space to suit any group size
- Roaming small plates from Tom Sellers, 2 Michelin Star Chef Patron of Restaurant Story
- Informal Wimbledon afternoon tea
- Interactive food displays
- Innovative premium cocktails prepared by in-house mixologists
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits & chilled Champagne
- Specially selected wines, beers and soft drinks
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at The Lawn, Rosewater Pavilion and Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, Causeway House, 13 The Causeway, London, Teddington, TW11 0JR - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate go to: www.caa.co.uk.