Rosewater Pavilion Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
1 July – 14 July 2019
The brand new facility, Rosewater Pavilion is the latest addition to The Championships hospitality offering. Designed to capture the atmosphere of tennis in an English garden, Rosewater Pavilion has a stunning landscaped garden against the backdrop of the ivy-clad buildings.
A member of the front of house team will personally greet you to show you into the hospitality facility where every need is catered for – from relaxed and informal lounges to private areas with fine dining, or even afternoon tea on the terrace so you can set the pace of your day.
British-inspired menus will be presented by the award-winning chefs and the exclusive concierge service is at hand to ensure any request is dealt with swiftly, allowing you to focus your full attention on your guests.
Available for private tables of 2 or more.
- Exclusive facility within the grounds
- All day access to the Rosewater Pavilion
- Officially reserved tickets for Centre Court
- Exclusive parking area by Gate 9
- Private fast track access through Gate 10
- Concierge service
- Personal service by the front of house team
- Live music throughout the day
- Central bar
- Two-tiered balcony with views towards Centre Court
- Four-course à la carte menu designed and delivered by award winning, fine-dining chefs
- Canapé reception
- British-themed Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
- Cheese course
- British strawberries and cream
- A choice of specially selected premium wines
- Complimentary bar
- Chilled Champagne throughout the day including Rosé
- Bespoke cocktails with British ingredients designed and served by mixologists
- British ales and perries
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at The Lawn, Rosewater Pavilion and Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Rosedale Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk