THE PLAYERS' TABLES
The Players’ Tables Official Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
29th June – 12th July 2020
The Players’ Tables are the perfect setting for a group of 10-12 guests. Upon arrival at The Lawn facility, you’ll be shown to your own semi-private booth, where you will have the opportunity to meet and speak with a tennis celebrity.
The Players’ Tables offer the very best in fine dining, where you will enjoy a menu designed and prepared by renowned Michelin-starred chef Albert Roux OBE, alongside son Michel Roux Jnr. and granddaughter Emily Roux.
Once play commences on court, a shuttle service will be available to transport you and your guests to the All England Club, where you’ll take your courtside seat to watch world-class tennis.
Available for private tables of 10 – 12.
- Official Wimbledon allocation seats for Centre or No.1 Court
- Access to The Lawn hospitality facility from 10:30 to 19:30
- Tennis celebrity to greet and mingle with guests
- Semi-private VIP booth for 10-12 guests
- Situated directly opposite Gate 5 (close to centre court)
- Buggy shuttles to the gate (<1min)
- Parking directly outside
- Dedicated concierge service
- Four-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux OBE, Michel Roux Jnr & Emily Roux
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
- Strawberries and cream
- Seafood counter
- Patisserie counter
- A choice of specially selected wines and beers
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits
- Chilled Champagne throughout the day including Rosé
- Bespoke cocktails designed and served by mixologists
- English garden with a giant outdoor screen
- Whisky & cigar bar
- Live music throughout the day
- Butler service
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at The Lawn, Rosewater Pavilion and Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: The Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk