The Players’ Tables Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
1 July – 14 July 2019
The Players’ Tables are the perfect setting for a group of 10-12 guests. Upon arrival at The Lawn facility you’ll be shown to your own semi-private booth, where you will have the opportunity to meet and speak with a tennis celebrity.
The Players’ Tables offer the very best in fine dining, providing an unrivalled experience for the senses, accompanied by equally fine wines, heightened by impeccable service. Once play commences on court, a shuttle service will be available to transport you and your guests to the All England Club, where you’ll take your courtside seat to watch some world-class tennis.
Available for private tables of 10 – 12.
- All day access to The Lawn
- Officially reserved ticket for Centre or No.1 Court
- Parking directly outside
- Dedicated concierge service
- English garden with a giant outdoor screen
- Whisky & cigar bar
- Live music throughout the day
- Situated directly opposite Gate 5
- Buggy shuttles to the gate (<1min)
- Parking directly outside
- Tennis celebrity to greet and mingle with guests
- Four-course a la carte menu
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
- Exceptional customer service from the experienced event staff
- Strawberries and cream
- Seafood counter
- Patisserie counter
- A choice of specially selected wines
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits
- Chilled Champagne throughout the day
- Bespoke cocktails designed and served by mixologists
- Rosé Champagne
- Semi-private VIP booth for 10-12 guests
- Butler service
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day, one per table (for journeys within M25)
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Rosedale Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk