The Lawn Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
29 June – 12 July 2020
The Lawn, is a spacious facility offering first-class hospitality. A magnificent garden approach leads you to the entrance lobby where you’ll be greeted with a warm welcome from the award-winning hand-picked team. The spacious facility offers an escape from the crowds, enhanced by exceptional hospitality where you’ll enjoy a menu designed and prepared by renowned Michelin-starred chef Albert Roux OBE, alongside son Michel Roux Jnr. and granddaughter Emily Roux. Throughout the day you can soak up the glorious sunshine in the garden, whilst sipping on Pimm’s and bespoke cocktails. Once play commences on court, the action is just a short walk or buggy ride away.
Available for private tables of 2 or more
- All day access to The Lawn
- Officially reserved ticket for Centre or No.1 Court
- Parking directly outside
- Dedicated concierge service
- English garden with a giant outdoor screen
- Whisky & cigar bar
- Live music throughout the day
- Situated directly opposite Gate 5
- Buggy shuttles to the gate (<1min)
- Parking directly outside
- Exceptional customer service from the experienced event staff
- Three-course à la carte menu designed by Albert Roux OBE, Michel Roux Jnr & Emily Roux
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
- Strawberries and cream
- Seafood counter
- Patisserie counter
- A choice of specially selected wines
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits
- Chilled Champagne throughout the day
- Bespoke cocktails designed and served by mixologists
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at The Lawn, Rosewater Pavilion and Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Rosedale Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk