THE LAWNPRIVATE DINING
The Lawn Private Dining Official Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
28th June – 11th July 2021
For groups of between 50 and 60, private dining suites can be tailored to suit your exact requirements. Your personal butler will be on hand throughout the day to ensure an unforgettable experience.
You will enjoy a menu designed and prepared by renowned Michelin-starred chef Albert Roux OBE, alongside son Michel Roux Jnr. and granddaughter Emily Roux. Throughout the day you can soak up the glorious Wimbledon atmosphere, whilst sipping on Pimm’s and bespoke cocktails. Once play commences on court, the action is just a short walk or buggy ride away.
- Official Wimbledon allocation seats for Centre or No.1 Court
- Access to The Lawn hospitality facility from 10:30 to 19:30
- Private dining suite with corresponding balcony and garden
- Butler and Concierge service
- Private bar within the facility
- Situated directly opposite Gate 5 (Close to Centre Court)
- Buggy shuttles to the gate (<1min)
- Parking directly outside the facility (subject to availability)
- Three-course à la carte menu designed by Michel Roux Jnr & Emily Roux
- Seafood counter
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
- Strawberries and cream
- Patisserie counter
- A choice of specially selected wines and beers
- Complimentary bar including premium spirits
- Chilled Champagne throughout the day
- Bespoke cocktails designed and served by mixologists
- Access to the English garden with a giant outdoor screen
- Whisky & cigar bar
- Live music throughout the day
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at The Lawn, Rosewater Pavilion and Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, Causeway House, 13 The Causeway, London, Teddington, TW11 0JR - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate go to: www.caa.co.uk.