Skyview Suites Hospitality | The Championships, Wimbledon
29th June – 12th July 2020
Located within Centre Court, the Skyview Suites cater for 10 or 20 guests with a spacious private balcony, offering a unique vantage point above the crowds. You will benefit from a concierge service and chauffeur, with a personal hostess on hand to ensure every detail is covered for an unforgettable experience.
The Skyview Suites offer a seamless transition between your dining area and prime Centre Court seats to watch the tennis, making entertaining guests easier than ever.
As the most premium hospitality package available, you will enjoy gourmet products synonymous with Wimbledon such as vintage Champagne, afternoon tea, strawberries and cream, as well as fine wines, a canapé reception and a four-course à la carte lunch.
- Official Wimbledon allocation seats for Centre Court
- Luxury private suites for 10 or 20 people
- Situated within Centre Court
- Personal usher service to your seats
- Spacious private balcony, elevating you above the crowd within the grounds
- Fast track access through gate 5
- Free parking passes based on 1 car per 4 guests
- Four-course à la carte menu designed and delivered by award-winning consultancy, Restaurant Associates
- Canapé reception
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea including selection of cakes, scones and pastries
- Strawberries and cream
- Complimentary bar
- A choice of specially selected premium wines and beers
- Vintage and rosé Champagne
- Concierge service
- Personal hostess service
- Luxury chauffeur service, one per suite (for journeys within M25)
While we sell official hospitality to The Championships, we are not an official hospitality provider to the AELTC or The Championships, we are an authorised re-seller of the Official Exclusive Hospitality Provider to The Championships. Packages at The Lawn, Rosewater Pavilion and Skyview Suites are provided by the AELTC’s Official Hospitality Provider.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Rosedale Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk