SAMSUNG 2010 VANCOUVER WINTER OLYMPICS
- Full implementation of the SAMSUNG Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games hospitality program. SAMSUNG is a global/worldwide partner of the Olympic Games
- Design a program with guest waves ranging from two-night to three-night stays that recognised the varying requirements of guests who would be invited from across the globe
- Sportsworld designed a corporate program comprising 7 waves for 240 guests accommodated at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel (4 VIP program waves and 3 VVIP program waves)
- Sportsworld managed guest invitations and on-line registrations; airport operations; Olympic event tickets; hotel operations (including hospitality suite and operational office fit-out); transportation; venue logistics; all F&B requirements; guest gifting and merchandise; print and collateral materials (including onsite branding elements); guest feedback and post-event reporting; cultural and tour activities; ad hoc requests; post-event reporting and guest feedback
- With meticulous planning Sportsworld managed multiple suppliers to ensure that guests’ itineraries were balanced and allowed for daily choices from a menu of pre-planned activities and free time
Guests accommodated across 7 waves
WANT TO HEAR MORE?
If you would like to hear more about future events or register your interest for hospitality opportunities for your company at some of the worlds biggest events, please fill in your details below.
By submitting this contact form, you are permitting Sportsworld to contact you in direct response to your enquiry via either of the provided contact methods. You will not be added to any marketing lists, unless you have opted in. Remember – you can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by clicking on the link in our emails.