18th July – 22nd July 2019
Positioned in the middle of the racetrack directly opposite the main Grandstand, the Royal Ascot Village makes the perfect base for an exquisite day of hospitality.
Boasting unrivalled views from a private viewing area, which is situated adjacent to the Winning Post, guests will feel immersed in all of the day’s racing action and acquire one of the best views of the royal procession. Guests will also enjoy access to the Grandstand and Parade Ring throughout the day.
- Grandstand admission ticket
- Morning coffee
- Pimm’s reception
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines, selected spirits and soft drinks
- Four-course luncheon – starter and main course served at your table, followed by buffet style desserts, cheeses and English Afternoon Tea
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party (afternoon tea)
- Celebrity guest speaker
- Race card per person
- Racing newspapers
- Car park passes (1 per 2 guests)
- Tote betting facilities
- A touch of quintessential Ascot theatre for guests
looking for something a little different.
- Breath takingly close to the action, the iconic
grandstand offers a magnificent backdrop for
- Private viewing enclosure just metres from the
Winning Line, the perfect spot to watch the
- Guests can enjoy all the entertainment that the
Village Enclosure offers and there is the option to
join the Villiers Club from 6pm for those wanting
to stay into the evening.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Rosedale Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk