On-Sale 09:00 Wednesday 12th January
Sporting CP vs Manchester City
Date: Tuesday 15th February 2022
Kick-off: 20:00 (local time)
Stadium: José Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon
Sportsworld will be operating the Official 1-Night Supporter Trip from 15th-16th February 2022. Both vaccinated and non-vaccinated passengers must carefully read the entry requirements for Portugal and UK prior to booking. Portugal’s entry requirements are due to be reviewed by the government on 9 Feb 2022. Under 18’s must travel with a parent or guardian.
Please note, the Club can only proceed with the travel package if the flight reaches a certain capacity. Should the number of packages sold fall below this requirement, your match ticket will remain valid but the Club may cancel the travel plans and provide all supporters with a full refund.
Once the flight capacity has been reached, the Club will contact you to confirm the package will be going ahead. Therefore, we recommend you do not book any additional elements of your trip, such as PCR testing, until after Friday January 21st, as these costs cannot be refunded.
Price From: £429.00 per person*
*based on double occupancy twin room. A supplement of £40 will be charged for single occupancy.
Official Travel Packages are applicable to valid ticket holders. All passenger data will be validated by MCFC.
Official 1-Night Supporter Trip Package | Sporting CP vs Man City
Tuesday 15th February 2022 – Wednesday 16th February 2022
Please note: U18’s must share a room with a parent or guardian.
|1 x Room | 1 x Passenger at £469.00 pp
|1 x Room | 2 x Passenger at £429.00 pp
We strongly encourage all passengers to ensure they have valid personal travel insurance.
- Official return charter flight from Manchester Airport (MAN) to Lisbon Airport (LIS)
- Private airport, hotel and stadium transfers
- Local assistants and Sportsworld staff on-hand
- Overnight stay in centrally located 3* hotel in Lisbon, breakfast included
- ATOL protected
- Airport and local taxes included
Please note: this package does NOT include a match ticket. Tickets must be purchased directly from MCFC.
Timings and slots are subject to approval by the authorities. Final flight information will be shared in the further event information sent 5 days prior to departure. Masks must be worn by all passengers on flights.
Date: Tuesday 15th February 2022
Depart: 08:00 Manchester Airport (MAN)
Arrive: 10:40 Lisbon Airport (LIS)
Date: Wednesday 16th February 2022
Depart: 15:00 Lisbon Airport (LIS)
Arrive: 17:45 Manchester Airport (MAN)
COVID-19 Travel Requirements
As you are travelling during COVID restrictions, it is your personal responsibility to complete all the relevant entry requirements for both Portugal and the UK. Failure to comply may result in you being unable to travel. Our understanding of the rules as of 10.01.2022 is as follows:
UK → PORTUGAL (Portugal’s travel restrictions are due to be reviewed on 9 Feb 2022)
- Complete a Portuguese Passenger Locator Card. All travellers entering Portugal from the UK are required to complete Passenger Locator Card, regardless of vaccination status.
- Complete a private Fit-to-Fly RT-PCR or Antigen test prior to departure from the UK. This test must provide a certificate to show on request at the airport. Tests cannot be self-administered, they must be carried out by medical professionals.
- RT-PCR tests must be completed within 72 hours of departure
- Antigen tests must be completed within 48 hours of departure. They must meet the standards set out in the EU common list of Rapid Antigen Tests.
PORTUGAL → UK
The rules below apply to fully vaccinated passengers only. Unvaccinated passengers are required to follow further pre and post travel Covid requirements, details of which can be found on the UK Government website.
- Book and pay for COVID-19 tests. After you arrive in England, you must take a private PCR or antigen lateral flow device COVID-19 test on or before Day 2. This must be booked before departure to Portugal.
- Complete a UK Passenger Locator Form. This must be completed during your 1-Night trip in Portugal before departing for the UK. You will require your Day 2 COVID-19 test booking reference in order to complete your online passenger locator form.
Sign up to our newsletter
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, Causeway House, 13 The Causeway, London, Teddington, TW11 0JR - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate go to: www.caa.co.uk.