Official Manchester City Ticket & Hotel Breaks
Sportsworld are delighted to offer Official Ticket & Hotel Breaks for the Premier League Champions Manchester City for the 2022/23 season. You can experience the very best in Premier League football whilst Sportsworld makes booking your experience fuss free, with our Official Match Break Packages.
- Accommodation at The Macdonald Manchester Hotel – B&B board basis*
- Official Manchester City match ticket located in the East or West Stand, Tier 3.
* Subject to availability, an equivalent hotel will be included.
The Macdonald Manchester Hotel
The Macdonald Manchester Hotel is set in the heart of Manchester and is the largest four-star city centre hotel, perfectly located if travelling by rail or road. Manchester Piccadilly train station is a short 5 minute walk.
Canal Street and Manchester’s thriving music and theatre districts are within 10 minutes’ walk of The Macdonald Manchester Hotel. Manchester Airport is just a 20-minute drive away. The Macdonald Manchester Hotel is a short 8-minute taxi or 30-minute walk to The Etihad Stadium, the perfect distance to enjoy the pre- and post-match atmosphere.
|Parking – £15 per 12 hours|
|Check in 15:00, Check out 11:00|
More information about The Macdonald Hotel can be found here.
Official Matchday Ticket
Your Official Match Break package includes an official match ticket located in level 3 of the East/West Stand at the Etihad Stadium (capacity 53,400).
Soak up the pre-match atmosphere in City Square, where you can enjoy two and a half hours of live entertainment and match build-up. Don’t miss the chance to welcome the team as they arrive at the Colin Bell Stand entrance approximately 75 minutes before kick-off.
|Ticket & Hospitality Upgrades|
|Stadium Tour Package Upgrade|
More information about The Etihad Stadium can be found here.
Note that under the Manchester City FC Ticketing Terms and Conditions, away club supporters are prohibited from accessing the home section of the Manchester City FC stadium. By purchasing tickets for the home section of the Manchester City FC stadium, you warrant and represent that such tickets are for Manchester City FC supporters only.
- Bookings must be made by either Manchester City or neutral supporters only. Away supporters’ risk being removed from the stadium. If you are an away supporter and wish to attend a fixture, please contact [email protected] with your enquiry.
- Match dates and timings are subject to change. Sportsworld waivers any liability for any additional costs incurred for such changes. Refunds will be applicable for any fixtures where the date has changed more than 21 days prior to the original fixture date.
- To book Man United and/or Liverpool, you must have a valid Man City supporter number. Customer data will be shared with Manchester City Football Club to validate passenger attendance.
- Your booking is 100% non-refundable.
- Name changes are applicable until 14 days prior to the fixture date. After this time a £20 administration fee will be charged.
Sign up to our newsletter
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, Causeway House, 13 The Causeway, London, Teddington, TW11 0JR - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate go to: www.caa.co.uk.