Official Manchester City Day Trip Packages
All packages are SOLD OUT and no further packages will be released.
Price: £995 per person
Embark on an exhilarating day trip to experience the UEFA Champions League Final in Istanbul with our day trip packages. This simple itinerary allows you to witness the pinnacle of European football without the need for an extended stay.
Your trip begins from Manchester Airport to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you’ll be greeted by local Sportsworld staff, who will direct you to the tournament shuttle departure area for a dedicated Manchester City bus transfer* to the city centre or stadium Fan Zone**.
After the final whistle, you will be directed back to the Stadium Fan Zone, and Sportsworld will be on hand to help direct you back to the airport on the tournament shuttle bus to catch the charter flight back to Manchester. Sportsworld’s departure team will be waiting at the airport to help with the Day Trip departures.
Manchester City would like all supporters at the stadium from 2pm onwards to enjoy the Dedicated MCFC Fanzone, where there will entertainment, food and beer services for MCFC fans. Note: please do not use the metro as this will used by Milan supporters. There will be a dedicated free city centre-stadium transport hub at Yenikapi, at the location of the UEFA Champions Festival.
* Tournament provided shuttle bus transportation
**Pre-1pm flight arrivals, shuttle will drop off at the city centre UEFA Champions Festival. Post-1pm flight arrivals, shuttle will go directly to the stadium MCFC Fan Zone.
Official return charter flight from Manchester Airport to Istanbul Airport
Local Sportsworld assistants on arrival/departure
Airport & local taxes included
Special Terms & Conditions
- EU Law 261 -Due to the unprecedented high volume of traffic going through airports during the UEFA Champions League Final flight times are not guaranteed and delays can be expected. By booking this package, customers agree to waive any rights to claims for delays under EU Law 261.
- Cancellations–we strongly recommend customers take out travel insurance at time of booking to cover any cancellations. We will endeavour to sell cancelled packages, and should we be successful customers will receive 80% of monies received.
- Name changes – are permitted up to 26 May 2023 for an administration fee of £50 per change.
- Venue Change or Force Majeure events – should the event be cancelled or moved, due reasons outside Sportsworld’s control, then Sportsworld will not be liable to refund customers for monies paid to suppliers on their behalf. However, as the Official Supporter Travel Partner of MCFC, we will look to move your booking to the new location with the lowest financial impact to you, or any monies that are recovered from suppliers in such circumstances will be returned if you decide not to accept the new travel arrangements.
Sign up to our newsletter
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International (Company number 11689010) is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited (Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, ABTA Y6768) and Sportsworld Events LTD (Company number 11810318)
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, 4th Floor 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, England, M1 6EU - VAT GB38175431.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y6768. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. If you buy other travel arrangements such as accommodation only, ticket only and hospitality only this protection doesn’t apply.
This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of the Sportsworld group of companies or external websites operated by our selected suppliers or partners or other third party websites. Please note, we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.