All packages are SOLD OUT and no further packages will be released.
Prices from £995 per person*
Date: Saturday 10th June 2023
Kick-off: 22:00 local (20:00 UK time)
Stadium: Atatürk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul
Congratulations to Manchester City and all involved in reaching the second UEFA Champions League Final in three seasons. Following a dramatic Semi-Final against Real Madrid and revenge for last season’s last-minute exit from the competition, the club are now on the brink of an unprecedented treble.
As the Official Travel Partner for Manchester City, Sportsworld have been planning arrangements in Istanbul for some time and will be offering a number of packages to City fans. These include Day Trips, Flight & Hotel Packages and Flight Only Packages. Find out more below.
* based on travelling on a Day Trip package
ATOL protected & financially secure
Day Trip Packages
Price: £995 per person
Embark on an exhilarating Day Trip to experience the 2023 UEFA Champions League Final in Istanbul with our official packages. These adrenaline-fuelled, exciting Day Trips are not for the faint-hearted – with a 4-hour flight to Istanbul and the potential for delays on the return home due to the sheer volume of flights trying to leave the airport post match, this can mean up to 36 hours without sleep.
We strongly recommend not to bring children under 16 years on the Day Trips, and Adults over 65 years should consider health implications due to such a long day without rest.
Flight & Hotel Packages
Price from: £1,499 per person
2-night packages departing on Friday 9th June and returning Sunday 11th with 4* central hotel accommodation.
We have selected some excellent centrally-located hotels which are within easy reach of the Fan Zone and transport hub to the stadium on match day. All hotels include breakfast, transfers to and from the hotel and airport and 24/7 local Sportsworld Support.
Flight Only Packages
Price: £1,080 per person
Travel direct to Istanbul on this Flight Only package and witness the pinnacle of European football as well as soaking in the delights of magnificent Istanbul. With convenient flight times allowing maximum time in Istanbul, Sportsworld team admin support prior to departure, and travel documentation to ensure you have key information you will require relating to travel, means you can focus on the football whilst we take care of the details – ensuring you have all the information you require for your trip.
Special Terms & Conditions
- EU Law 261 -Due to the unprecedented high volume of traffic going through airports during the UEFA Champions League Final flight times are not guaranteed and delays can be expected. By booking this package, customers agree to waive any rights to claims for delays under EU Law 261.
- Cancellations–we strongly recommend customers take out travel insurance at time of booking to cover any cancellations. We will endeavour to sell cancelled packages, and should we be successful customers will receive 80% of monies received.
- Name changes – are permitted up to 26 May 2023 for an administration fee of £50 per change.
- Venue Change or Force Majeure events – should the event be cancelled or moved, due reasons outside Sportsworld’s control, then Sportsworld will not be liable to refund customers for monies paid to suppliers on their behalf. However, as the Official Supporter Travel Partner of MCFC, we will look to move your booking to the new location with the lowest financial impact to you, or any monies that are recovered from suppliers in such circumstances will be returned if you decide not to accept the new travel arrangements.
Call us now on: +44 (0)203 314 8255.
Sportsworld Holdings International (Company number 11689010) is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited (Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336, ABTA Y6768) and Sportsworld Events LTD (Company number 11810318)
Registered Office: Sportsworld Group Ltd, 4th Floor 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, England, M1 6EU - VAT GB38175431.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y6768. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday. If you buy other travel arrangements such as accommodation only, ticket only and hospitality only this protection doesn’t apply.
This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of the Sportsworld group of companies or external websites operated by our selected suppliers or partners or other third party websites. Please note, we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.