21st May – 25th May 2018
Spend the whole day as a guests of Jardin Blanc’s private garden, outdoor bar and garden themed dining rooms. With the a full day of hospitality offered, Le Lily Hospitality suite is the perfect venue to enjoy everything the RHS Chelsea Flower Show has to offer alongside live entertainment and a fine dining experience with a signature menu designed by Raymond Blanc.
- Entrance ticket to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, with admission from 8am
- Show guide (1 between 2 guests)
- Entrance to Jardin Blanc from 9am
- Breakfast, four-course lunch and afternoon tea, all designed by Raymond Blanc
- Complimentary open bar – including Champagne and garden-themed cocktails
- Exclusive talk at Jardin Blanc about this year’s RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Live musical entertainment
- Dedicated cloakroom and restroom
8am Entry to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
9am – 10am Jardin Blanc epens and breakfast is served
11:30am Bar opens with Champagne and cocktails
Noon Lunch is served
3:45pm – 4:45pm Afternoon tea i served
5pm Bar Closes, guests to depart and are invited to enjoy the showgrounds
Sportsworld Holdings International, company number 11689010, is the parent and 100% owner of Sportsworld Group Limited, Company Number 01663571, ATOL 2336 and ABTA, and Sportsworld Events LTD, Company number 11810318.
Registered Office: Rosedale Studios, Rosedale Road, Richmond, London TW9 2SX - VAT 01663571.
Some images © Getty Images
Flights-inclusive packages sold on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL and ABTA protection does not apply to all packages, more specifically to none travel related products and UK hospitality. Sportsworld will provide you with information on the protection that applies to the service and products you book. All ATOL protected bookings will receive an ATOL Certificate prior to travel, which only covers the named persons on the certificate. Please see our booking conditions for more information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certficate got to: www.caa.co.uk